Effective Date: July 16, 2023
In some circumstances, we may provide you with additional or supplemental privacy notices to the extent they apply to you because of the products and services you obtain from us or different laws that may apply to you. If you are a resident of California or another state that may provide additional privacy rights.
Information You Provide
We collect the information you provide to us. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account on our website, fill out a form, or submit content through third-party platforms.
The specific information we collect depends on the context in which you provide it and could include:
- Postal Address
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Location and approximate value of your property
- Demographic information, such as race, ethnicity, and gender gathered pursuant to federal requirements.
- Related loan products or services you have used in the past
- Financial information, such as income, assets, and net worth
- Homeownership status and employment status
- Insurance information
- Other profile data, including your interest and preferences.
- Any other information you chose to provide.
Information We Automatically Collect
We automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our services, including:
- When you make a purchase or complete a transaction, we collect information about the transaction, such as product or service details, financial details, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and device regional and language settings, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, products and services considered, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Your Content: As you allow through your device or application, we may collect information and content stored on your device, such as photos.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time by calling 562-269-3838.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Services.
- Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and which emails and advertisements you view, authenticate users, reconstruct, or observe activity relating to a session or by a user for troubleshooting, issue resolution, and other purposes, and count visits to our websites.
- Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
- For example, our apps may include software development kits (known as SDKs) which are code that sends information about your use to a server. These SDKs allow us to track our conversions, bring you advertising both on and off the Service and provide you with additional functionality.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from third-party sources in certain situations. For example, we may collect information about you from identity or other verification services, credit bureaus (including your credit report), advertising networks, mailing list providers, service providers, and data brokers.
The information we receive from such third parties varies depending on the information made available by those entities. Examples of the types of information we receive include financial account information, information about account balance, information about credit accounts, information about loan accounts, information about investment accounts, identifiers and information about account owners, information about account transactions, and employment information.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or city or postal code or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on the information you provide to us and your browsing behavior and past purchases.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide our Services to you.
- Fulfill or deliver the services you requested.
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop new products, services, and features, including debugging and repairing errors in our Services
- Personalize your experience with us.
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages, and other transactional or relationship messages, including responding to your inquiries and comments.
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by US Funding Co and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services.
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites. For more information.
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards.
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations.
- Fulfill any other purpose at your direction.
We don’t direct our services to children under 16, or knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.
Right to Correct Account Information
You may update and correct certain account information, or delete your account, by logging into your account or calling us at 562-269-3838. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
Changes To This Policy
Right to Limit Processing of Sensitive Personal Information
In California, you have the right to limit our processing of your Sensitive Personal Information to only uses that are necessary to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average consumer who requests such goods or services. When we collect your Sensitive Personal Information, we collect and use that information to perform the services or provide the goods for which that information is necessary and as reasonably expected by you.
Sale Of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information. Your information is used for Empire Realty Inc. exclusively.
Retention of Personal Information
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes we disclose in this policy.